Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My sound keeps glitching on and off. Like theres an

Customer Question

my sound keeps glitching on and off. Like theres an interruption?
JA: Got it. We're offering new customers a one-on-one with the same TV expert for £15 instead of £40. Anything else you want the TV Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: ok
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Depending on the model here this can be a fault with sound chips heating up and failing needing replaced or an issue with the sound amplifier failing needing replaced.If it is the sound chips the entire unit may need replaced as an assembly to correct this here.If you can post the model here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete