nelson freitas
nelson freitas,
Experience:  AutomotiveTechnician at brantford toyota
96947379

I have a Saturn vue hybrid. I did scan it with the codes2009

Customer Question

I have a Saturn vue hybrid. I did scan it with the codes2009 p0010, p1174, p1a9, p1a9b.could you please tell me what to do
The engine indicator light has been on for a while. Service hybrid system and also service stabilitrak and traction control also has been on
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  nelson freitas replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer to help with your car problem. My name is ***** ***** I have been an automotive technician for over 12 years.

I know it has been a few days since you have posted your concern, and I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.

To help with your problem I'l like to ask you to do a few things. It seems like you have an odd mixture of codes of different codes there. First could you please rescan your check engine light and confirm the above codes are what is stored in the computer. Then I would like you to clear the codes, and let me know which codes return, and how quickly they do.

I hope to hear back from you soon,

Nelson

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My answer has already been answered by Jared
Expert:  nelson freitas replied 10 days ago.

Ok, well if you leave feedback rating, it will close this ticket and prevent anyone else from contacting you about this problem.

have a nice day

Nelson