Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Looking for the location of the tccm on a 08 ranger, yes for

Customer Question

looking for the location of the tccm on a 08 ranger
JA: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes for my father in law , shifts to 4low wont come back to 2 hi, scanned codes typical shift plate error code, tested wires modul sends power down both wont switch to ground for reverse polarity ran jumper ground motor returns to 2wd has to b in the modual, father inlaw wants to replace himself he just cant find it
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: snap on im a chrystler tec
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 22 days ago.

HI,

It is behind the radio, so you will pull the audio unit and it is mounted vertically to the left side of audio opening. I have attached the directions with diagram showing the location

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 21 days ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.