sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

2006 bentley flying spur key in the ignition doors are

Customer Question

2006 bentley flying spur key in the ignition doors are locked and battery is dead how to get it open
JA: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: Yes but battery is dead and the keys are locked in it
JA: Are you fixing your Flying Spur yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am charging the battery right now but i need to get doors unlock to get in
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thats it
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you're charging the battery then once it's charged to some extent then the key fob will again work to unlock the doors, assuming the fob works and there isn't another problem with the vehicle. Do you not have a functional key fob?