Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I have audi Q5 quat2.0 I4155 A7S 2010 trans 0b5 /dl501 s

Customer Question

i have audi Q5 quat2.0 I4155 A7S 2010 trans 0b5 /dl501 s tonic has problem so i buy used one from same accident car junkyard no i have problem with tcm need programming for my car how i refreshing it or reprogram it witch software odis or vcds ??Basic DataMake
A
VIN
WAUCFC8R7AA005480
Model Year
2010
Description
Q5 quat2.0 I4155 A7S
Sales Type
8RB06Y
Delivery date
Nov 7, 2009
Engine Code
CDNC
Transmission Code
LTH
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 21 days ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I'm trying to understand a little more of the issue at hand. you have replaced the transmission. what is the exact issue? does the vehicle drive ok ? does the car start and run ?

can you explain further?

thanks