Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

I own a 2008 Toyota corolla and I noticed some leakage of

Customer Question

Hello I own a 2008 Toyota corolla and I noticed some leakage of transmission oil
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: Well I just bought the car, so I cant tell when the last oil change was
JA: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The mechanic says something about the pressure pump in the gear, and the seal. But I'm thinking that's too drastic
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is all
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Toyota CAMRY CAMRY CAMRY. Said that in the message
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I value your input so I may help you better. did you buy this vehicle from a dealer , shop or private? Do you know for sure it's the tranny leaking? Is this an automatic or standard transmission?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Its an automatic transmission. I bought this vehicle from a private individual. It wasnt leaking at the time so i dont know if it had the fault before i purchased. Yes im for sure its the transmission leaking because ive had to keep refilling so that i can drive it for the week. The leak starts as soon as the engine comes on.

would you like to chat on phone so I can guide you what to look for?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I hope i wouldnt be charged for that because i have barely gotten an answer for the £5 i paid already

It's up to you just thought it would be faster and easier to guide you that way . If you would like to continue texting I can do that . Just let me know.