Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Electronic fault on my renault megane 06 estate,i know its

Customer Question

electronic fault on my renault megane 06 estate,i know its water in fuse box,but dont know how to get cover off fusebox,
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: no havent got one,seen youtube but its not my one
JA: What is the model of your '06 Renault?
Customer: Renault megane expression estate 06 , i done the battery,done the cover on the fuse box,but theres another cover below that,i tried to budge it but dont want to force it
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well trying too,but if i cant get to the fiuse box,then no,as above undone the battery,all the plastic surrounds the cover on the fuse box,the 13m nut on the fuse box,but theres a cover on the fuse box i cant move
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats it
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Inspect for any release clips or screws that may be holding this cover in place.In most cases there will be a center bolt or single screws or clips around it that need released to then remove the cover.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete