b5demon
b5demon, Technician
Experience:  ASE and Chrysler certified master technician with over 17 year in dealer
13235514

I have a 2007 Laramie Megacab Dodge Ram. When i turn on

Customer Question

Hello ;) I have a 2007 Laramie Megacab Dodge Ram. When i turn on right or left i have a chime and if i hit breaks in the same time, turnlight speeds up (any one left or right). All bulbs seems to be ok
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: Hooow good way ! i dont know i'll se that first ! yes
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have ti fix generaly myself... i'm in France ;)
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hooow yes i'l do that ! It's sooo great to have someone good in Ram ;) I'm quite alone here with my exotic US car in France ;)
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i check level, it's not on the top hup level but not very low. But shim sounds immediately i push any turn light...
Expert:  b5demon replied 2 months ago.

Hi welcome to Just Answer! The chime you are hearing is the lamp outage indicator. Double check the turn signal and brake bulbs check for any discoloration on the terminals for corrosion.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, i changed all bubls and clean terminals. The strange thing is when i turn warnings on, press or not brakes -> no chime anymore. Couldn't it be the Multifunction Switch... ? Thanks
Expert:  b5demon replied 2 months ago.

it only is happening with the turn signals?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
turning left or right > chime and if i hit brake at the same time > turnlight speed up. I release brake pedal > turnlight speed normal. But chime everytime. And all ligts works... it's a mad thing. Thanks a lot
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
turning left or right > chime and if i hit brake at the same time > turnlight speed up. I release brake pedal > turnlight speed normal. But chime everytime. And all ligts works... it's a mad thing. Can it be on the pedal sensor ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Anyone there ? Jerry ? Thkx