Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Mypeugeot will not unlock. rear tailgate and both sliding

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: my(###) ###-####peugeot will not unlock. rear tailgate and both sliding doors are locked with me only able to unlock manually the front doors. when I press the remote to lock I get rapid indercator lights flashing for 5 seconds. Q. is my car possessed ?.
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: All indicator lights flash rapidly
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 807 HDI 2.0 diesel 2005
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was hoping I had simply pressed teh wrong button...yes I will fix it myself if poss
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 24 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be an issue with the control unit/ecu for the locking system itself needing replaced.I have seen these fail before in the past and can cause the lights to flash but no action from the locking system.If you have not had the fault codes checked/read out at all to see what codes are set this needs done.If any codes are set those will need to be diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete