Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a pair of 2012 C series AMG seats, removed from

Customer Question

I have a pair of 2012 C series AMG seats, removed from vehicle. i intend to fit these in a T5 VW. I need to know which wires belong to air bag and backrest motor. also the slider rails are missing are these generic to all mercedes seats. do you have this information
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
i don't require the air bags to work in van,and once I've set seat positioning I'm happy to leave them in this position.Hope this makes sense.Thank you very much Neil Brown
Expert:  Pete replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The slider or track rails will need obtained to fit these model seats as they are always usually specific to this model here.Let me know if these are heated and cooled seats.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Thanks for your reply all I'm really interested in is which colour wires feed the motor that sets backrest and rear height level. Once i have set these they will stay in position. The colour of wires are the same for both motors. I just need to power them up once to set seat. Just need to make sure i don't power up an airbag. I believe these seats are heated but not cooled as there are no fans. These seats were built in 2012 according to sticker on frame. Thanks Neil.
Expert:  Pete replied 25 days ago.

Unfortunately after looking through my info on this here it isnt covering all of the diagram info I need for this model.I will have to open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Thanks Pete