Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY VEOCITY IT REFUSES TO START BUT

Customer Question

HI I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY VEOCITY IT REFUSES TO START BUT ENGINE TURNS IT OVERFLOW
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 28 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent done this yet,try cleaning and drying the spark plugs and reinstall them and see if the engine then starts from there.If this is or was already done and did not resolve the issue here let me know so we can continue.In some cases the engine can be partially flooded out with fuel causing the wet plugs and no start and may just need to have the plugs dried and cleaned to resolve this.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete