Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

We have to carwrap a volvo S60 and we have problems to

Customer Question

hello, we have to carwrap a volvo S60 and we have problems to remove de outside door handles. Where can we find more info how to remove them?
JA: What year is your S60?
Customer: 2011
JA: Are you fixing your S60 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We just have to remove the outside door handles so we wrap the door within cutting the folie.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases the interior door paneling is removed,then the door handles can be inspected.Usually linkage needs removed from them as well as any clips or screws then they should remove.On some models the door weatherstripping may be hiding a hidden screw as well.If this does not work for this set up here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete