Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a ford kuga on a 11 plate with manual seats i have a

Customer Question

Hi I have a ford kuga on a 11 plate with manual seats i have a set of 2013 electric seats I need to know how to wire them up . I have a connector plug with 11 wires in it and on the electric seats there's a connector plug whither 11 wires in it but the plugs don't match . can they be fitted.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases when no one has posted info here on how to wire these in the diagram info may be difficult to obtain to wire these in and you may have to contact a dealer or repair center in your area to see if they can tell you how these are wired in.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete