Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

I have a suzuki Celerio 2011. and the car wont idle. it

Customer Question

hi i have a suzuki Celerio 2011 . and the car wont idle. it shuts down . some times when i turn the Car AConditioner off. it wont turn off but it doesnt idle stable. it starts droppin rmp . than go up thats how it stay till it turn off again on its own . when i turn ac on it wont even idle. it drops immdtly and turn off. some times when i start go forward . its like the car loosing power . then it will works fine when im running more thn 20km/p
when i press clutch in . the rpm goo straight down ad shut the car down.. i need help . i think it the ignition coils. ora sparkplugs . or trottle position sensor. can you hel me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Is the check engine light ON when the engine is running .

What parts / work has been replaced / done .

Greg

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hii. no the check engine light isnt on
i didnt replace nothing . i just checked my sparkplugs they look fine
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Good thank you .

With the check engine light not being on then i would suggest you have a throttle body service done .

This is where the throttle body bore is cleaned out with throttle cleaner spray.

What happens is too much carbon has built up on the throttle plate and bores this is what is most

likely causing you this problem .

Which is also a very common problem.

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating this issue .
Kind regards Greg

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i cleaned a black sensor right behint the bracket that hold the trottle cable . and now the car works fine . i think that was the problem it was dirty i clean it up whit carb cleaner now it works fine
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Yes good that is part of the throttle body .

With the same carb cleaner remove the air intake on the throttle body and clean the plate ,

using your fingers lift the plate so you can get to clean both sides of the plate .

Greg