Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Vwz2z2f1526295 I have the serial number to my car radio. It

Customer Question

Vwz2z2f1526295 I have the serial number to my car radio. It is locked and I need the pin to disable the radio again
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

Shazaib,

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I do need the 17 digit serial # of the car so i can get the code for you !!

thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Vwz2z2f1526295Above is the serial number for the radio. Thank you for helping me
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

i need the serial # of the car itself !!

thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where would I find this serial #?Thanks
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

ther should be a plate when either you open the door or looking through the windshield fron the outside left lower or right lower corner