Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

When I put my indicators on the rear break lights flash

Customer Question

when I put my indicators on the rear break lights flash stronger than the indicators and both sides flash at the same time whichever way I indicate
JA: Have you checked the battery's voltage?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: mark 7 2012
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have changed the bulbs
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it so far
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This sounds like a ground issue to the rear lights themselves.If there is a poor ground feed or connection this fault occurs here.If you have not had the grounds checked at all this needs done to see if a ground fault is found needing repaired.If this was already checked let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete