sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

As a signed up member of just answer my question is 06

Customer Question

as a signed up member of just answer my question is 06 nissan murano sat nav coming up with disc error cd rom not in slot what is cause and remody
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is either a failure of the navigation unit, a damaged or missing disc. I'm assuming that the disc had not been removed and you've double checked to make sure it was in place.

Take a look at the disc's condition. If it's damaged then the problem may be that the disc is unreadable. If it is in good condition and this problem started on it's own without having the disc out, replacing it, etc then the problem is an internal failure in the navigation unit.