Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Replaced new rear bellow on a merc ML 350 but does not lift.

Replaced new rear bellow on a merc ML 350 but does not lift. What cn be the cause?

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you did not have the fault codes cleared out from the computer that controls the suspension this needs done.In allot of cases fault codes need cleared out before a component like this will operate again.This needs done with either a dealers sds machine or a fully compatible scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers in this model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete