Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist
84635724

I have a audi Q5 the coil light on the rev counter and the

hello i have a audi Q5 the coil light on the rev counter and the engine managent light kept coming on . i booked it in to audi tunbrige wells they diagnosed the problem and said it needed a new turbo which they said they fitted i had an extended warranty so covered the cost of which was £1700. i picked it up today and to my amazement the coil light came on again driving it home. could you please advise me what you think the fault maybe and your advise.
kind regards
lavell audiQ5 2009

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

did they give you the fault codes that may have been in the system?

the coil (glow plug ) light usually means a issue with the glow plug system.

also may i have your vin please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Q581
WAUZZ8R4AA027814
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi lou are you still dealing with my problem just wondered i havnt heard from you?

Hi I'm Kevin a different tech specialising in Audi group vehicles . We're there any sympthoms with lights ? Have you got any idea of what faults were stored in car ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hi kevin there was no problems with lights.
only fault code q581 vin wauzz8r4aa02784
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hi kevin the engine management light came on today and is still on do you think i should take it back to audi?

Deffinatly take it back to get it scanned and find cause and go from there . The fault code doesn't really mean anything to be honest . The other option is to get a second opinion from another garage

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you.

That's no problem at all please remember to rate my service be let me know how you get on and if you need any further assistance at all

Kevin, UK Car Mechanic
Experience: Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist