Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.

From Earlier, my 07 Mazda won't start the ignition. I

Customer Question

Hi, it's me from Earlier, my 07 Mazda won't start the ignition. I changed the battery on the remote control and it has in programmed its self from the car and immobilised it. I currently have a warning light of a red car with a key in the middle, can you please help I have my kids with me.
JA: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: Yes it happened once before and it seemed to correct itself by the next day
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's a Mazda 3 and I've just tried the ignition and relocking the car and then trying again
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so, thanks
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I've not heard back from you and have now sorted the issue. You've already taken my money and I would like that back please.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 8 days ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.