Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

My Nissan is 2007, the problem is the radio it keeps saying

Customer Question

hi sir
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: my Nissan is 2007
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the problem is the radio it keeps saying "code in"
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: The battery was removed. and put back. Where do i find the glove box for the radio code?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing more than that i think
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the code is not in your owners manual inserts/card or the glove box label (if equipped) then the code needs obtained from a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for the code if you show proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Dear Pete,Thanks for the response. Please I do not have the manual. Have downloaded one online but could not find the code inside. I Where is the glove box found in the car?Please can 't you send me the code? The serial number of the Nissan radio is PN27887LA(###) ###-####Waiting for your support.Regards,
Expert:  Pete replied 17 days ago.

Unfortunately I do not have access to this code myself here but someone else here may be able to help further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
thanks. Can I send you a photo of the car?