sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a W reg Renault megane alize sport with central

Customer Question

I have a W reg Renault megane alize sport with central locking. Drivers door lock jammed, I sent of to 1ST choice for a replacement had it fitted and it works from the fob, only problem i drivers door is out of sequences with the other four. Have tried everything, took it apart checked, but no joy, have to fob lock four then use key on driver door to secure.
Hope you can advise.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is happening it states 1 hour or 1 day to find a solution, its been 3 days and nothing?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this means you cant help at all, you have no access to auto electricians? This means no charge at all? This isn't really to clear on the site. Let me know the answer.....thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am confused, I called you in good faith left my details, you couldn't help me. I have since tried to contact you asking for phone or writen reply.... and nothing?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what is all this crap your sending about vaccinations, just answer the questions I've asked you
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You don't mention exactly what the problem is but I'm gathering that the power lock function on the new latch may be reversed from the other doors. If it's unlocking with the other doors lock and locking when the other doors unlock then polarity of the lock solenoid inside the latch is reversed. You could either have the latch warrantied and hope to get a good one in return, or you could swap position of the lock solenoid wires at the latch connector.