Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

When at low speed coming to a stop feels like some one has

Customer Question

when at low speed coming to a stop feels like some one has knocked you forward
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
What diagnostics have been carried out?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
none as yet just looking online to see what the problem could be
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
.

this would most likely be an internal issue with the transmission's valve body. I would check the fluid level/condition and also try resetting the transmission by turning the ignition fully on with engine off, then pressing the accelerator to the floor for 2min. this may or may not help, if it does not and the fluid is fine, it points to an internal issue as I suggested. .
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.