Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Hallo stan. 2007 model 115 cdi. LightA1e15 is on /dash

Customer Question

Hallo stan.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2007 model 115 cdi. LightA1e15 is on /dash panel.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: For at least 3 weeks
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I use a Launch x431 & try to reset it.Ialso got the abs light on .The trouble codes ive got is 2208-1 and 2242-1.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If anything after market has been wired in or installed in your model here this can cause an issue like this here needing removed or re wired to correct this fault.If this has not been done let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

Hello I am just checking in with you to see if there is anything else I can help with here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.