Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

Buddy i have a 05 3.2 shogun auto i was towing a heavy stock

Customer Question

hi buddy
i have a 05 3.2 shogun auto
i was towing a heavy stock trailer when suddenly the engine light and traction warning lights came on and the truck lost power and drive.since then then it runs but hugely down on power on hills and almost feels like a slipping clutch.
after about 5 mins the engine mangement light comes on again,and the engine seems to get very hot. any ideas as i cant get the code reader to connect to the car?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Hi .

There is a service station near you that could do the diagnostic scan for codes and see what the problem is .

Unit 3 Kirby Farm Industrial Estate,

Vicarage Road, Braddan

Isle of Man

IM4 4LA

01624 670145

*****@******.***

Or if you want to do the diagnostics yourself and use Justanswer for the repair adviser then i suggest

you get one of these code reader off ebay .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitsubishi-Outlander-Shogun-Pinin-Sport-Fault-Code-Diagnostic-Reader-Scanner-/321732346601?hash=item4ae8be02e9:g:Tv8AAOSwjVVVw11r

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating this issue .
Kind regards Greg