Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

I have a kingcab d21 from 1996, the problem is vhen engine

Customer Question

I have a kingcab d21 from 1996, the problem is vhen engine has started the signallight for charging and for showing water in fuel stay aligth after engine has started and the head light do not go on.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model of your '96 Nissan?
Customer: King cab D 21 2,4 L diesel
JA: Are you fixing your Cab yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked the fuse and the two relay beside the steering wheel abowe the fuse box and ok.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not inspected for any damaged or broken wiring leading to the head light as well as the fuel/water sensor this should be done.In some cases the issues here can be related to each other with an issue with damaged wiring causing this fault needing repaired or replaced.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete