Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Looking for a fuel sending unit (fuel pump) for a 2014

Customer Question

Looking for a fuel sending unit (fuel pump) for a 2014 Renault Dacia-Lodgy. I'm finding several that look so similar. How can I varify a part number from the VIN so I know for sure I'm buying the correct unit?
The old fuel pump was burned in an accident and is pretty much toast. I have pictures but no numbers left on it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In most cases in order to get the correct part number you would need to contact a dealer with your vehicles VIN number so they can look up the part number on this model here.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete