Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

It´s the same question as in this peage, when the engin is

Customer Question

It´s the same question as in this peage, when the engin is running it´s har to shift gear, whwn engin is of then it´s going smutly. So i Think the problem is in the gearbox ?
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: The car is 2000, 131707 km, no leak
JA: What is the model of your '00 Nissan?
Customer: K 11 whith CVT
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a autogarage, have chekt fore damige on the shifter and axels, brussing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Cant see anyting rong so i Think the problem is in the gerbox
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have checked the shifter and linkage and found these components to be o.k. then I suspect the fault is in the gear box itself with it needing taken apart for inspection and repair.This may be a shift fork or linkage internally that is binding with the engine running causing this fault needing replaced or repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Pete, thanks for the answer, i Think the same, at the problem is in the gerbox, but sorry to say is 2 weeks 2 late. Best regards Leif
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete