Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

I dont know how to remove the covers on the strop upper

Customer Question

i dont know how to remove the covers on the strop upper dorpanel on my 1973 deville sedan.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: try to bend bthem uot With a i can come to the bolts that hold the they are only made of plastic.mvh.Alex.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: nothanks. have a problem With window so i have to take off doorpanel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a classic auto repair facility may have the info you are looking for here on this model to help.I know some of the clips on some models just pop out of the door to remove the panel.If speaking to a classic auto repair center is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete