Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

I'm looking for a way to remove the central clim console on

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I'm looking for a way to remove the central clim console on my A-Class 2001
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Mercedes A-Class 2001
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show the exact replacement info on this here but on some models the dash panel pops off then the screws are removed from the climate controller to then remove it as needed.If this was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete