Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Want to recover the 4 digit access code, no, 307 2008,

Customer Question

want to recover the 4 digit access code
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer:(###) ###-####
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing really. my technician is working on car. he requested for the code to allow him access but i realize i don't have it because the car was bought as fairly used
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: nothing for now, except he asks for something else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately in most cases the code usually has to be obtained from a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this code if you show them proof of identification as well as vehicle registration but in some cases they may charge a small fee.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks for getting in touch. if i get you well, you cant help me with this code?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately I do not have access to this code myself.Someone else here may have access to this code.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete