Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Not i have an american mobil car in switzerland and i have

Customer Question

not i have an american mobil car in switzerland and i have to change my BXT 65 650 as soon as possible. Where can i fin a retailer in Europa or in switzerland thanks
JA: What is the model of your '65 Ford?
Customer: just moment please
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2009 winnebago Outlook WF 331C 10369K263783
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: yes
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have to contact local repair sellers or look online to see if you can locate a retailer for this model here as I see no one else has posted this info here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete