sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

At start of the engine on Range Rover of Vog of 2006 C1A98

Customer Question

Hello. I am Denis. At start of the engine on Range Rover of Vog of 2006 C1A98 error appears. At the same time the car falls. There is no short circuit on an alarm wire, the sensor of roving is pure sockets pure. Doesn't depend on humidity and road conditions.
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Sorry. DSC system C1A98 code misoperation of the sensor of cross acceleration of the car.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Visual check, check on short circuit + and - an alarm wire to the DSC block, check of pressure of wheels. All are normal. To change the sensor because of internal malfunction?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Возможно ли причина неисправность блока DSC ? Встречается код нарушение связи с блоком DSC по CAN
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I don't have any reference for this fault code in my service information and it looks like there were some translation issues with your question, but it appears you're setting a fault code for the yaw sensor. If the yaw sensor wiring has been tested at the time the code is active and no connection problems were noted then the sensor can be condemned.