Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Our indicator seems to set of all the lights when turning

Customer Question

our indicator seems to set of all the lights when turning left. right is ok brake lights have stopped working and reverse we have checked for it earthing but that seems fine
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This fault here may be due to shorted or damaged wiring leading to the lights.If you have not had the wiring checked for any issues this needs done.On some models that may have trailer wiring the fault may be at the trailer wiring itself needing repaired or replaced.I would have this inspected further to see if you can find any corroded or damaged wiring leading to any lights.

If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. this may be a fault with the light switch itself or a control unit/ecu.I would have the light signals tested further to see if a component like this is the cause here needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete