sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I need the radio lock code for my Mercedes ML270. serial:

Customer Question

I need the radio lock code for my Mercedes ML270. serial: AL2910X1170054... Can you help me?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 3 months ago.

Hello. I am checking for the code now. I am not sure if I can pull this up in USA but I will try. Lou

Expert:  Lou P replied 3 months ago.

Ok 31432 is what shows up, let me know if this works. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This code did not work :/
Expert:  Lou P replied 3 months ago.

ok then the usa system will not be able to pull the code up i am sorry . i will opt out and hopefully one of our european techs are online from the uk to see if they can get the code for you.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.