sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have a 2006 chrysler300c diesel. It's got lots of

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2006 chrysler300c diesel. It's got lots of problems, first it's hard to start I might have to turn it over 5 or 6 times before it starts usually I have to slightly press accelerator to get it to start.
also I changed glow plugs ,glow plug relay module, crank sensor, cam sensor, also service park assist light is on ,radio switches off and reverse lights in rear widow flash at same time , head lamps flash,
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are several things that could be causing the hard start. It's possible that you could be missing cam or crank signal due to a wiring issue but the problem is more likely to be fuel related. You may have a bleedoff issue or the fuel rails may not be pressurizing properly while cranking due to a number of reasons. You could have a weak high pressure pump, leaking fuel quantity solenoid, or injector issues.

The first step in diagnosing the problem will be to use a code reader or scan tool to see if any fault codes are setting in the engine controller. Have you checked for codes?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All of your suggestions have been checked by fuel injection company wires have checked at cam and crank .
sorry but I'm still none the wiser on this one .
thanks anyway