Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I am looking for the ECU pinout and the wiring diagrams for

Customer Question

I am looking for the ECU pinout and the wiring diagrams for my 2012 VW Jetta serial VWWZZZ16ZCM098866 engine cbz 1197 cc
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: Is it available online?
JA: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I couldn"t find any for weeks
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am trying to do some improovments on the car and can't find the information
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
far i didn't do any changes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Attached please find examples for the information I am looking for.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases diagrams for this model here can be difficult to obtain and this may be why no one has posted any of this info here.In some cases you may be able to get these from a dealer or repair center in your area that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That was a very kind responce but I didn't get an answer to my request.I steel need the information.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

No problem.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete