Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

My display for temo outside Went black... have a A& 2002 2.4

Customer Question

Hi my display for temo outside Went black... have a A& 2002 2.4 aut quatro
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: no i havnet. i will check the fuses-thanks!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything else work!..
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no i just seen problem arrise
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs checked here is to make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If this has already been done it is very possible the display itself has burned out as this will cause this fault here and can be common.You will need to have the display circuit tested to see if it needs replaced or to see if this is a loose or poor connection at it.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete