Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Lesharo transcontinental from auto to manual

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a conversion like this may not be able to be done as some computers will not operate with a conversion like this.

On an older model like this though it may be possible.Usually any transmission wiring has to be changed over as well as the transmission mount,possibly the bell housing,radiator if a cooler is installed and linkage as well as shifter.You might see if you can obtain these parts and contact a dealer or repair center that works on this model to see if any of them have done this conversion and if anything is available from them to do this as well as what is needed to make this work.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete