sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Can you please get the safe for my mfd2 blaupunkt the serial

Customer Question

hello. can you please get the safe cod for my mfd2 blaupunkt the serial number is: VWZ1Z7F6150206. Thank you very much !!
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: Jetta 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I will try to fix.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok

sorry i will opt out for another expert since i dont have that code

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.