Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

How do I deactivate or manage economy mode on my Peugeot

Customer Question

How do I deactivate or manage economy mode on my Peugeot Partner
JA: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: Partner tepee 2012
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: want to fix it myself. Not tried anything yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately on some models this can only be deactivated by programming from a dealer or after market repair facility that can install after market programming.If you have not checked into this to see if this can be done this needs done.If this was already checked into let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete