sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Is there any way the wait one hour message, after the

Customer Question

Is there any way the wait one hour message, after the battery has been disconnected can be cancelled on a Nissan micra
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It shouldn't be telling you to wait unless the wrong code has been entered numerous times. Have you tried disconnecting the battery again to see if it would then allow you to enter the code?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it, but just the same, wait one hour, it came on straight on without even having entered the code.

Have you tried leaving the key on for one hour with a battery charger in place?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm unable to talk on the phone but can continue here as necessary.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi I have tried everything that you have suggested already and more, as I have been looking on the nissan micra forums on the internet, this seems to be a problem with these radio's, some claim to have had success after driving the car around for over an hour and one said he had to drive his for over two hours before he was able to enter his code, I have contacted a nissan dealer who said they would do it for £60.00. I was hoping you could help, but as you are not able to could you please refund my money.
kind regards *****

Unfortunately I don't have a way of knowing what has already been tried without communication, I have only the information posted to the page.

If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi ***** have now told you what I have tried and you are unable to talk to me on the phone and nissan know how how to fix it, is there any advise you can offer me?

If you are requesting a refund I will need to discontinue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi
If you can not help me, yes I would like a refund.