Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

How can I pair to mirrorlink my HTC One M8 to a Honda Accord

Customer Question

Hi, how can I pair to mirrorlink my HTC One M8 to a Honda Accord 2014 with NAVI system?
Is it possible to connect with HTC application CAR or use other mirrorlink compatible app?
Do I need to install additional hardware like NAVIKS (is it mandatory?) ?
Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases I have seen where the newer phones are not fully compatible with all vehicles and a dealer may have to inspect and update software in your model as well as see if there is another cable that is needed for this model phone being used.If this was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete