Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

I have a Honda CRV 2011 with 39540-swa-e080-m1 (ref.BB730PO)

Customer Question

Hi, i have a Honda CRV 2011 with 39540-swa-e080-m1 (ref.BB730PO) original factory 2din radio/navi unit (it comes with rearcamera, steering wheel control, ecc.).
I need the wiring diagram and plugs pinout of that radio unit, can you help me?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
still waiting answer.
I found that same question was answered to another user by cloe0626:
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not satisfied by the answer.
So, please refund my money, thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases you may need to obtain this info from a dealer or repair center in your area since no one has posted this info here.They may or may not charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Pete,
yes i have already asked at Honda Repair Center near my home, but they said they can't give me any wiring diagram.Here at Justanswer site, seven months ago another user asked for same wiring diagram for Honda CRV sat nav unit PN:39540-SWA-E080-M1 and cloe0626 answered "helping you to day i get the wiring diagrams for you but it will cost a little extra as they cost me to get".
Maybe can you ask cloe0626? A little extra is not a problem for me.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete