Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Got a Nissan Micra 2003. The original radio started

Customer Question

Hi, got a Nissan Micra 2003. The original radio started flashing. Very dim but flashing still. Tried the fuses and recharged the bat since it had uncharged the bat cause of the flashing. Left it on for 5h but still no difference. What can it be?!
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi again. Still no answer after two days. Any ideas?!
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have no other electrical components acting up inside the vehicle or on the outside and all other components with vehicle operation are o.k. this is usually due to an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.I have seen several radios act up like this here before needing replaced in the past to correct issues like this here.This can cause the battery to drain like this with an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete