Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

I have a 55reg 320i petrol the oil was just under a quarter

Customer Question

Hello I have a 55reg 320i petrol the oil was just under a quarter over the min line I but just under a liter in the car , I may have over fill slightly but the car is saying ok with oil , when I start a puff of smoke comes out them car is ok will it be ok to drive if say I slightly over filled the car thanks Aidan
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Steve replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
If the car is blowing smile I would not continue to drive it, you should have the oil level corrected immediately
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 2 months ago.
If there are no additional questions please kindly click on a positive rating