Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Where can I find reley for front wiper in nissan qashqai

Customer Question

where can I find reley for front wiper in nissan qashqai 2007?
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: 105000miles one year old battery
JA: What is the model of your '103000 Nissan?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need to find reley for front wiper
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no i dont think so
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted the info here on the relay location on this model in some cases this can be due to the relay location being difficult to obtain.I have had to contact a local dealer or repair center or even a parts store to locate hard to find components like this here.If this is not an option for you let me know.I would check all fuse and relay panels for this relay to see if it can be located.In some cases an owners manual will tell you where it is as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete