Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Im replace brushes gearbox automatic and still is on

Customer Question

Hello Im replace brushes gearbox automatic and still is on flushing red light.Darek
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 1995 or 6
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: was doing mechanic but I thing not really understund
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I dont no
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the fault codes checked this needs done to see if any codes are set.If a code is set this code will need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.This will require in most all cases a scan tool or computer compatible with your model to be plugged into your model to see what codes are set.

This may be a solenoid or sensor at fault in the gear box needing replaced or an issue with wiring to the gear box needing repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete