Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast
Experience:  NA
2499435

I cannot start the engine "check advancetrack" is displayed,

Customer Question

hello - i cannot start the engine "check advancetrack" is displayed, the horn honks and the engine goes off
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: i just told you
JA: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?
Customer: i cannot start the engine "check advancetrack" is displayed, the horn honks and the engine goes off
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: are you a machine`?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Lincoln Mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: so help me
JA: What year is your Lincoln?
Customer: 2005
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: V8
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: 3.9L
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

You have a 0 Lincoln LS. When the key is in the start position will the engine at least crank?

I am confused where you said I cannot start the engine, then you said the horn honks and the engine goes off?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris