Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

From Norway here, We having problem with corvette 2008, LS

Customer Question

HI,From Norway here, We having problem with corvette 2008, LS 3, Having dtc b1325 and b 3089, scanned with tech 2, On instrument panel say,, No Fob detected, We have 2 Fobs,batterivolt was 12,5, but will not start,not open,,close dors, no window working,,,nothing working, Maybe Theft system, Please give us something to work with, Karlsen
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases a fault like this here can be caused by an internal electrical fault with the body computer/body control module.I have seen some of these fail in the past before needing replaced for issues like this here.If this has not been tested to see if this is the cause here this needs done to see if this is the fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete